Olivia Marie's products are either Ready to Ship or Made to Order.
- If you place your order after 3pm, it will be processed starting the following morning.
- If you place your order on the weekend, it will be processed starting the following Monday.
- If you place your order on a holiday, it will be processed starting the following work day.
- PLEASE NOTE: processing time is the time it takes to package and get your order in the mail, *not* the total shipping time. Your item will be en route to you within 1-3 days, not necessarily delivered within 1-3 days.
- You will be notified as soon as your made-to-order product has been postmarked.
- Olivia cannot guarantee here ability to rush orders, but will accommodate customers' requests if possible.
- Lead times for commissions and/or customized pieces vary greatly depending on the nature of the project, and thus do not have set lead times. Olivia will personally notify you of the time-table regarding your commissioned or customized piece.
Domestic orders will be shipped via USPS, UPS, or FedEx, depending on the value of the item, and will generally arrive in 2-5 days. Olivia Marie will provide you with any relevant courier information and the tracking number for your order.
- Domestic orders under $250 ship via USPS for $10-
- Domestic orders $250-$500 ship either via UPS or Fedex for $15-
- Domestic orders $500 and above ship either via UPS or Fedex for $25-
- PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the security of your merchandise, Olivia Marie requires a direct signature for every package, no exceptions.
- Any weather related disasters or other unforeseen catastrophes are obviously uncontrollable but Olivia Marie will notify you if an occurrence such as this is expected to lengthen the delivery of your piece.
International orders must be calculated on an individual basis for the time-being. If you are an international customer who would like to order from Olivia Marie, please contact her so that she can send you an invoice via Paypal; and discuss the appropriate shipping method and associated cost(s) for your piece.
- International orders are final sale only.
- Olivia Marie Handcrafted Adornment is not responsible for additional costs incurred by customs.
- This means that international purchasers are responsible for all import and (or) customs duties, tariffs, taxes, fees or any other costs of any kind.
- Due to Olivia Marie's inability to control customs processing times or foresee uncontrollable issues such as clearance delays, there is no way to guarantee the delivery date of your international order.
- Unfortunately, gift-wrapping is unavailable for international orders, as customs agents may have to inspect the contents of your package, rendering wrapping futile.